1) The materials on this Site are provided by 24 Mudra as a service to its customers and partners and may be used for informational and non-commercial purposes only.
2) The Terms and Conditions set forth below apply to all visitors to or users of this Site.
3) By accessing this Site, using any Services provided on the Site or downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4) If you do not agree to them, do not use the Site or download any materials from it.
1) 24 Mudra hereby grants you a license under its and other applicable copyrights to download one copy of the information or software (“Materials”) found on the Site onto a single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial internal use in support of the use or marketing of 24 Mudra products or,
2) If you have a pre-existing business relationship with 24 Mudra, you may download Materials for use in the furtherance of, and subject to the terms and conditions of, the provisions of your separate written agreement with 24 Mudra.
3) Additionally, some Materials may be made available only subject to certain additional license terms which may accompany or are provided with such Materials, and your download and use of those Materials will be subject to those additional terms and conditions.
4) This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not:modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental.
5) Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law; remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; transfer the Materials to another person. Further, you agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials and you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original.
6) Use of the Website is available only to such persons who can legally contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. shall not be eligible to use the Website.
7) Any minor desirous to use or transact on Website, is required to conduct such transaction through their legal guardian or parents.
8) The Website reserves the right to terminate any membership and / or refuse to provide access to the Website if it is brought to the Website’s notice or if it is discovered that the person accessing/using the Website is under the age of 18 years.
9) By accepting the Terms or using or transacting on the Website, the User irrevocably declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e. 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract and such usage shall be deemed to form a contract between the Website and such User to the extent permissible under applicable laws.All contents on this site, and the compilation and arrangement of the contents, are protected by copyright and, where applicable, other intellectual property rights. except as expressly specified above, no portion of the information on this site may be reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from 24 mudra, and nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of 24 mudra or any third party.
1) Any services provided on this Site (the “Services”) and information obtained through the Services (the “Data”) are the private property of 24 Mudra . Without limitation, you are not authorized to make the Data available on any web site or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell the Data for any purpose without the express written consent of 24 Mudra. The Services on this Site are designed for occasional use by individuals, and your right to use the Services or Data is non-assignable.
2) Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
1) The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of 24 Mudra or third parties.
2) You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of 24 Mudra or such third party which may own the Mark.
3) 24 Mudra and the 24 Mudra logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of 24 Mudra, in the India and/or in other countries.
4) . All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of, and are used to identify, products or services of their respective owners.
1) Any comments, information or other materials of any kind whatsoever posted to this Site or transmitted to 24 Mudra such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding 24 Mudra products or programs, this Site and the Materials and other information discussed on this Site (“Feedback”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by 24 Mudra prior to your submission
2) 24 Mudra shall have no obligations to you with regard to its use or disclosure of such Feedback, and 24 Mudra shall have a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully-paid right to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, perform, display and distribute the Feedback, including any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback, for any and all purposes without limitation, and to authorize others to do so as well.
3) You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. 24 Mudra may, in its sole discretion, remove or delete any Feedback, for any reason, without prior notice.
1) Although 24 Mudra has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, 24 Mudra assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any such information.
2) all information, services, data and other materials provided on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, noninfringement or fitness for any particular purpose. additionally, in no event shall 24 mudraor its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation any lost profits, lost data, loss of use or costs of procurement of substitute goods or services) including without limitation any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of or inability to use or access the site, services or materials, under any cause of action or theory of liability, and irrespective of whether such party had advance notice of the possibility of such damages.
3) 24 Mudra and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Site or the Materials. Palo Alto Networks may make changes to the Site, Services or Materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Palo Alto Networks makes no commitment to update the Materials. Mention of non-Palo Alto Networks products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
1) This Site may contain links to third-party sites. 24 Mudrap rovides these links merely as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of such links in no way implies an endorsement of the linked site or the products and services referenced on that site.
2) 24 Mudrais not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, opinions, advice or statements made on these linked sites.
3) Access to any of these linked sites is at the user’s own risk.
4) Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
1) 24 Mudra products and publications are commercial in nature.
2) Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227 7015 and FAR 52.227 19 or successor provisions regarding government use of commercial software.
1) This site is controlled by 24 Mudra from its offices within the Country 24 Mudra makes no representation that Materials or Services in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
2) Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
3) You may not use or export the Materials in violation of export laws and regulations.
4) Not all products or programs mentioned may be available in your country.
5)Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
1) 24 Mudra shall have the right to terminate the license granted to you to use, interact with, download and use the Site, Services, and Materials available from this Site at any time if you are found to be in breach any of these terms and conditions, or for any other reason.
2) Upon a termination, you agree to immediately destroy any Materials in your possession or control.
1) We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing to contact us info.
Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
If you cancel the Service in the middle of the plan, you will not be charged again from next billing cycle or any further service charges.
2) We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
3) Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, 24 Mudra may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
4) Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled in the term period.
5) 24 Mudra charges and collects in advance for use of the Product or SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a License or subscription plan and provides billing information, 24 Mudra will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
6) All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to contact us section mail . Customers will receive an email from 24 Mudra confirming that their subscription or License to the service has been cancelled.
7) Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
8) All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties. The fees that 24 Mudra charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility. Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their plan for the services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to us.
9) The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
10) With regards to downgrades on a subscription, 24 Mudra does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
11) 24 Mudra reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the services bought from promlmsoftware.com, If 24 Mudra refuses a new or renewing Pay Plan or membership, and registrants will be offered a refund on pro data basis of pending days in subscription plan bought with an additional cancellation charge. These above policies apply to all the services listed ,unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.
1)24 Mudra reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by altering or updating this posting.
2) Some of the Services or Materials available on this Site (e.g., software downloadable from this Site) may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site. These Terms and Conditions, including any claim relating to the Services or Materials, shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of country.
3) These Terms and Conditions, including any claim relating to the Services or Materials, shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of country.